Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Hive 3 November Queen

Here's the deal. It's my turn to be Queen for November. However, a friend with three little guys under the age of three was hospitalized with viral meningitis. I can't access my tutorial files while I help out with them. HUGE stress relief for me when I realized I can simply abdicate as Queen. Problem solved!

I've really enjoyed learning a little about many of you during the year and I hope there's a chance that you'll feel relieved to have a month off. Maybe you could use the hour to make something you'd love for yourself or for someone you care about? Wouldn't that be cool? Or hive crash a tutorial that looks fun or allows you to try a skill you don't have. Get started on a Christmas something. Put your feet up and read a great book. That's November in Hive 3.

Thank you,
Linda
llsmail@bellsouth.net

1 comment:

CooperQuilter said...

Linda,
I'm sorry to hear about your difficult circumstance and completely understand your need to step back. Don't give it another thought. I wish you and your friend a peaceful holiday season.
All the best,
Marie