Friday, April 8, 2016

Hive 3 Blocks for March (Bonnie) and April (Shauna)

I feel so bad that I got behind on March and I'm making it an effort to not get behind again. Sorry Bonnie, it's finally coming!

I hope these colors are okay and that it will add to your quilt. Light aqua is
from one of my fabric lines, Life in the Jungle. The dark blue unknown.
Then cowboy print and brown polka dot is Riley Blake Designs.

Here is the block for Shauna. I hope this isn't too girly for your nephew. This is what i had in purple that i thought would work yet bring interest. It's a very light purple background.
The star fabric is Riley Blake Designs Bewitched. Gray is from Moda and the
Purple is my fabric line Ashbury Heights.
They are finally on their way to you! Again, sorry Bonnie for the tardiness!

1 comment:

Shauna said...

I think the purple is great. My nephew isn't really picky, so I know he won't mind. And I love that line of fabric.