Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Hive 4 November Blocks from Chiska

Hi Chiska from Hive 4 here.  Thought I'd be early for November since I was late for October.  This was such a fun block Andrea!

Thanks so much for the pattern I think I may make a few more of these.  I made two for you.  I tend toward the whimsical fabric, so one has more whimsy and the other doesn't..


Here's a closer look



My favorite Christmas memory is tromping through the snow to get a Christmas Tree with my  husband (it was our first tree).    We took a different way back to the car and sunk into the snow up to our hips.  So we'd throw the tree, take a few steps and throw the tree again.   Laughing all the way.  He doesn't get to choose the way back anymore.  :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the blocks Chiska! And what a fun memory of Christmas. We live in Florida so we don't get to cut down our own trees, heck we rarely get healthy fresh trees that last more than a few weeks. But that's always something that

Chiska said...

I'm so glad you like them! They were really fun to make. I would have a hard time giving up cutting a tree--it's still one of my favorite parts of Christmas. It's really amazing to be in the forest in winter. Thanks again!