Wednesday, November 25, 2015

November block for Bev



Happy Thanksgiving to all the U.S. Participants! For those elsewhere, It's a great time to think of the many things for which we have o be grateful . On that note, I am grateful that each of you shared fabric, time, thoughts and ideas with me this year. Thank you for letting me be a part of the hive. It was a great experience!


To answer Bev's question, my favorite color combinations for quilts change with my mood and the season as well as for whom I'm making a quilt. Sometimes I like brights, sometimes I like hues with more charcoal in them.  Red is probably the color I use the least.

Bev, your blocks were mailed 2 days ago. Enjoy your new home in Oklahoma! Lyssa

1 comment:

Bev said...

Thank you Lyssa for the beautiful blocks! I can't wait to show them in a quilt! Loved participating in the Bee with you this year! Best wishes!