Monday, November 23, 2015

Julia's Block for November - Orange you glad!


Brrr....Its starting to get cold outside and its a good a time as any to stay in and sew....  For this month Julia (#2) has asked us to get our orange on!  I love Orange but have struggled on how to use my stash of it...so this was a perfect opportunity to dig in and find some fun prints.



this was a nice simple block but has infinite possibilities.  I made one for me and one for Julia...  My sampler quilt is going to be funky!!!!  I'm using my blocks that I made duplicates of from my Stash bee experience as well as the Bee Hive.... So many blocks and color choices.

Julia asked what was your favorite part of participating in the bee? As this was the first bee I've participated in....I loved it all.  I loved getting to know everyone's personalities by their fabric and pattern choices.  I can't wait to see the finished products of this years bee.  Can we post our finished projects after this year ends?  I hope so.

Happy Holidays everyone!

Tori

No comments: