Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Hive 3 September block!

This was an adorable block!  I can't wait to see what garden it will join!!!!

As you all know, I'm more challenged with exact measurements these days, but I know it gets me to focus more - (and takes me a little longer than a few hours!)

The highlight on my summer: its easy but sounds ridiculous at first.

My husband was out of work.  It was time he departed after a long time ( decades ) with the business. But.....we got to spend four weeks on the road in our 16' camper!  It was a super time!  We even borrowed hot spots to fill out applications!  We hit Colorado ( Cortez, Pagosa Springs, Salida, Crested Butte, Montrose, Payson, AZ)  then we went stright north to Utah (St. George, Heber, Flaming Gorge), Idaho, Colorado again (Fruita), Wyoming (Jackson, Grand Teton, Yellowstone).  It was awesome.  We figured we better take advantage of the opportunity.  It was hard leaving our little 69 sf of home!  He started back to work three weeks ago.

Lowlight of fall:  he's now working from home!

Happy Fall!

Bonnie

No comments: