Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Hive 4 September block for Katie

Hi, Katie - this was a fun block to make. Fortunately I had these great little scissors with extra sharp points on them - perfect for cutting through those layers.  I would have made you two, but I am super-pressed for time this month and am now out of town on business for the remainder of the month.  Have fun putting these all together!  (Bad photo - sorry!)


Your question about what keeps me quilting?  All my life I have shuffled papers for one business or another. Now I do long arm quilting and have found an avenue to be creative - no rules! Or at least, I can bend the rules to my pleasing :)  I also enjoy making quilt tops, all aspects of it, as an expression of my creativity.  I don't think I'll ever let quilting go to the wayside.  Guess I can't - I have too much stash to use up!

No comments: