Saturday, August 1, 2015

Hive 6 - August 2015 blocks for Tori




Hello from Texas!  Yes - summer weather is in full swing around here.  We actually had a rare cold front come through and it's only 97 here today but will return to the 100 plus degrees on Monday.

Tori requested four 6-1/2" square in square units with brights jewel tone center and light to medium grays for the corners.  It was hard to choose the colors.  I did decide I need more light to medium grays in my stash!


Stashbee 2015 Hive 6 August block
The sun was bright when I took this picture so they look almost too bright. But I really like how they turned out.

Tori's questions:  1.  Have you ever been to or are you planning to go to a retreat and 2. If you've been to a retreat, what are some tips for making it a great experience.  Well, I've not been to a retreat nor am I planning on one anytime soon.  Maybe sometime I'll take that leap.  

Hope everyone has a great month!  

Take care,
Nancy D.

No comments: