Friday, August 28, 2015

Hive 5 June Finished Quilt

Hello All,

Tisha here from Hive 5.  I wanted to thank my wonderful Hive for providing me with the blocks to make this quilt. 



I am calling it Tread and am super happy with how it turned out.  I hope my hive feels the same way.

Here are a couple close-ups of the quilting I did with my Innova.  I got to practice feathers, fills, and ruler work!



 I left an empty row so I could "quilt in" the blocks. 

 
Check out my crazy pink binding.  I love pink and green together and thought it would add a little more interest to the quilt. 
 

 Here is the back.  I wish the picture turned out better.

 
Hannah (my Shetland Sheepdog) approves. 
 
Thanks again Hive 5.  You're the best!
 
 
Tisha
 

6 comments:

LYNN said...

Looks fabulous! Love the block and the quilting!

Willa said...

Beautiful!!!!

Cyndi said...

OMG that quilting is gorgeous. Great Job. Love how the quilt came out. It is great seeing it all together.

Kim @ TiesThatBindQuilting said...

Gorgeous! And I LOVE the quilting! It's stunning!

Chiska said...

That is incredible!

One Wee Bird said...

You are crazy clever with the FMQ skills Tisha!! Your quilt is absolutely stunning and it's lovely to see a finished one from our hive.