Sunday, August 30, 2015

Hive 4 August Block

Well here it is... Just in the nick of time! What a busy month August has been down here in Florida.
My cathedral window block.

I have to say that this block has always been on my "To Do" list so I was super excited to make it. The block was a lot of steps but came together easier than I expected. After completing it, I don't know that I'd make a whole quilt but I would definitely try a mini cathedral!

(Close up of the center)

As for baby quilts, I've only made a few. This last one was for my own baby! I had my first son in January. I made an arrow tail quilt based on the tutorial at the Sing All You Want Blog
It was relatively easy but not fast to put together. I liked the way it turned out though!


1 comment:

Chiska said...

It looks great! Thanks for the link.