Sunday, June 28, 2015

Hive 2 June Block


I must admit, the garden and yard work has taken over and I haven't sewed anything since last months block.  It felt good to get back into it!  This was a fun block to make,  I think it will be fun to see all the blocks together.

I really miss letter writing.  I moved a bit when I was younger and I have boxes of letters from friends.  We don't seem to write as much in an email or Facebook post as we did in those letters.

Hive 2 June block - love letters 


What is your favorite season and why?
My favorite season is winter, mostly because it is the opposite of summer!  I like the crisp chill in the air and sometimes I like the excuse of having to stay inside (and sew).  By Winter, the school routine is in full swing and we can just roll with it. 

No comments: