Saturday, May 2, 2015

Hive 7 April Block




These were both made AND mailed before April 30th, but I haven't had the chance to sit down and write about it!  I liked this block, I cannot wait to see how the whole quilt looks.

Shari asked where our dream vacation would be.  I am not sure.  Growing up my dream had alway been to visit France, and when I was in college I had that opportunity, I lived there for 9 months, and while I was there I visited Paris multiple times, London, Tunisia and other places in France.  Currently my husband travels for work, so we get free flights and hotels and travel quite a bit.  This year I have been to Seattle & New Orleans for weekend trips.  We have trips planned to the Grand Canyon and possibly Disney.  Who knows what the unplanned trips will be :)

No comments: