Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Hive #5 - April Block for Rebecca

Here is my bright spiderweb block for Rebecca for April!



I loved this block and am definitely going to need my own spider web quilt at some point!  (Maybe with a little help from Stash Bee 2016!)  Plus, with the fabric foundation, there are no papers to rip and the seams from the strings are all nicely contained.  The back of the block is so pretty and clean!

Rebecca asked us what, if anything, we would change about our career choice if we went back to our 18 year old self.  Honestly, I really don't think I would change a thing.  I loved my major (Biomedical Engineering) and I really enjoy my job (academic research).  If I could eliminate the 2.5 years right after college I spent in a job I didn't enjoy, that would be a plus though!

No comments: