Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Hive 9 March Block



Hi all! Tiffany here with Maureen's blocks. Just call me Last Minute Louise. I got up this morning and made them. My three year old put them in the mailbox for me a few minutes ago. (He likes putting up the flag.) I enjoyed making these blocks. I think this is the first time ever I've made a bee block entirely from my scrap bin. It probably helps that I had my girls sort them by color.


Maureen asked what event in history we would like to witness. I can think of  any big event I'd like to attend. But there are a few family members I'd like to spend some time with. My mom's dad died when I was two. My dad's parent were killed in a car accident when he was 11, 17 years before I was born. So I'd sure love to be able to sit down with the three of them and chat. My mom's dad fought in WWII and the Korean War. My grandma was one of 11 kids, and her family traveled by covered wagon at one point. My dad's father was from a much smaller family. But he was a successful business man and quite the character from the stories I've heard.

Kitty photo bomb. :)

2 comments:

Toni said...

Great blocks! Love the kitty photo bomb as well!

Mtclifford said...

Very pretty! Thank you! I would love to visit with my Grandparents again also. When your a kid you don't think of anyone ever being "gone". I would love to see my dad again too. I wouldn't mind if you mailed the kitty too!