Monday, March 2, 2015

Hive 2 - March Block

Oh how I love economy blocks, just so much fun to pull and play with fabrics, from fussy cutting to framing choices!  So it didn't take long for me to start once Yanick's tutorial was posted!



Keiko Goke is probably my true quilty crush, her fabric is beautiful and each quilt is a piece of art!  The top blue/purple fabric in the photo below is my all time favorite of hers. . .



But I've also started crushing on a designer by the name of Tamara Kate - that's her butterfly in my block pictured below. . .



Thanks for a great block Yanick - can't wait to see the others!

Caroline
lalinsocal

2 comments:

Yanick B. said...

I love your prints, Caroline.
You've given me new designers to crush on, too.

Yanick B. said...

Your blocks arrived! I love them all!