Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Stash Bee Hive 6 January Block

Hi Everyone!

I'm Tori (short for Victoria) from Camden Maine.

I've managed to finish my first block for Hive 6.  Yeah!  I would have been done sooner, but I've been sick.  And then we had a blizzard which meant an unexpected day off and an opportunity to finish my bee block.  I also made one for myself so I can do a sampler quilt of all the blocks throughout the year.


It's a block I've never tried before and I really liked it.

Question of the month:  How do you spend your vacations?

I live in Maine which is Vacationland.  Camden Maine is full of tourists 9 months of the year.  So I vacation to get away from vacationers.  For one week each summer we hang out at my in-laws poolside and take day trips as an entire family.  It's relaxing and energizing at the same time.

I can't wait for our next block!


2 comments:

Granny Maud's Girl said...

I like the sampler block for yourself idea. One of my local sewing group did that with our bee blocks, using a colour scheme she liked. It turned out so well.

helenjean@midgetgemquilts said...

Aargh this looks taxing