Friday, January 30, 2015

Hive #9, January block- check!

Hi folks!

Hope you are staying warm if you are in cold climates and enjoying the sun in the warm ones!
I would take Toni to The Palisades Restaurant in Eggleston, VA. It is an old general store that has been converted into a restaurant. It sits on the banks of the New River. The food is absolutely wonderful, everything from farm to table, wood fired pizza and my favorite; a brie and pear quesadilla! The restaurant also hosts great blue grass music from around the area!
Second, you would have to come experience the life of a Hokie, a Virginia Tech Hokie! I work at an amazing institution and the orange and maroon pride is felt wherever you go. I love my students. They embrace our motto, "Ut Prosim", That I May Serve in all aspects of their life.

January's block! I love this color combination! Gorgeous, can't wait to see this all together.



No comments: