Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Hive #5 January Block Completed

Hi...My name is Tisha Cavanaugh and I blog over at Quilticav (sometimes).  I have been quilting for a little over 5 years and this is my first time in any sort of swap/exchange/bee.  I am very excited to see all the different blocks we make this year.

For January Lynn asked us to make this super scrappy block made of a bunch of HSTs.  I really had to dig deep into my stash to find enough low volume neutrals, but it was fun pulling all the different fabrics.  I hope she likes it.



Our question of the month was: What is your favorite season?  I would have to say that fall is my favorite.  I pretty much grew up in Phoenix, AZ where there really isn't a fall.  Now that I live in New Mexico I love to see the leaves change to yellow each year.

See you in February.

Tisha


No comments: