Friday, April 26, 2013

Hive 1 - The Pippi Gang


Just popping in quickly to show you the Pippi blocks all pieced together - don't they look stunning?  I am so thrilled to bits.  Thank you all so so so much.


Now, I need your tips and advice for how to quilt this one??  Remember I am still a novice and so straight lines are the best I can do.  I was thinking of doing straight lines through the squares across and up and down the quilt (if that makes sense).  But I would be grateful for your suggestions and ideas.

Tanya x

10 comments:

Adrienne said...

this is so great! Love It! Your straight lines sound great. Go for it!

✾Jamie Lee Cooley✾ said...

Wow this looks phenomenal! Any straight line quilting would look good with these squares.

Carol said...

Totally adorable. thanks for sharing

CeLynn said...

It looks Fab! I agree,your idea for quilting will look great :)

roccagal said...

TOTALLY COOL!! They look sooo great together! You sure picked a winning block! I think straight line is perfect too! The colorful block with so much to look at will be enhanced with simple quilting!

Julie said...

I love this! The Pippis look great framed with the multicolor squares.

LYNN said...

I Love it!!

Danny Heyen said...

Love it! I know I posted on your blog already, but this came out great! Fantastic job, everyone!

Samantha said...

I said it over on your blog and I'll say it again... LOVE IT!! :D

Beky B said...

This is beautiful. I am so thrilled to see a quilt with my block in it. Thanks for sharing.