Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Hive 2 October and November blocks

I just had a baby in October, so I haven't had very much sewing time this month.  Sorry it's late!


However, I'm early for November, so it evens out, right?  Sorry to the October hostess!  For October's block, since I was pressed for time, I didn't get very creative with appliqued objects, but I hope it works anyhow.


This is November's block.  It doesn't really look like me, except for the hair. :)  The cat actually does look like my cat, though.  I'm in awe of how good some of the other self portraits look-- wow!  Mine is cartoonish because I just don't have that much talent!  Nonetheless, I hope you like them.



1 comment:

cheeky monkey said...

Congrats to your baby. He/She is soooo cute!

I love your blocks. You look great and the cat is just adorable