Friday, November 30, 2012

Hive #2 November

I am struggling with all the preparations for Christmas but I finally did the two blocks.
Sorry, but that is me! Asking lots of people making a picture of me failed so I took the one at the hairdresser after he cut my long hair ...


We don't have any pets but if we could have one I am sure my kids would love to have something exotic like a penguin ...


Actually I wanted to make my monsters (I have three of them). So you are lucky cause in all the hurry (I was in the school library today and the lady after me did not show up so I stayed much longer than I wanted to and all the plans don't work out now) I dropped the iron and now it looks like this ...


So no more applique for today until I cleaned this one and the monster stays here. If you can wait an other week I will put it to the other blocks.
I am so sorry for being terrible late and will post them as soon as possible!

1 comment:

Carol said...

Iron Off hot iron cleaner works great for that. I love it.