Monday, October 29, 2012

October Hive #2 Update

October Hive #2 Update

Just a quick update to let you know which blocks I have received so far and how the Bookshelf Quilt is looking....I have included my own blocks as well as some special blocks I have received from others.


I found some great cherry woodgrain fabric to be the shelves but they only had it in fat quarters at the LQS but I did find where I could buy it in larger quantities online.

Blocks received to date are:

Jan R
Lynn H
Rachel A
Carol S (Hive 4)

Blocks posted but not received are:

Anneliese P
Laura S-W (for Dana)
Rebeckah A
Vicki

Please let me know if I have overlooked anyone.  Thank you again for making such great blocks.

I really like how it is starting to look and can't wait to start putting it together!

8 comments:

Carol said...

That is looking awesome. How totally fun. Thanks for sharing

Bri said...

Those are really neat! I mailed my blocks today. I will try to get the picture posted soon.

Bri said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Elvy Crafts said...

Rachelle, I have 3 finished and am working on the 4th. I will get them in the mail to you this week. This is going to be a completely cool project!

Unknown said...

Just went to the mailbox and found Vicki's blocks. Major YEAH!

LYNN said...

Love this!!

Danny Heyen said...

That is just awesome. I LOVE this quilt!

Nataki said...

You miss me, mine are on the way, I am new the the Hive... I sent them out last week.