Saturday, August 11, 2012

Hive 2 August Block for Rachel

Here's a shocker...I'm ahead of schedule and finished with my August block!  I'll be mailing it on Monday. 



I love how the look of the block changes just from rearranging the layout.  I really love this block and I'm so glad Rachel chose it.  I'm still new to paper piecing so it was good practice for me. 

Rachel, I hope you don't mind but I decided to leave the paper on to make sure nothing stretches while it's traveling overseas.  I used tiny stitches so it should easily tear off.  I hope you love it!  :O)

Vicki

3 comments:

mammafairy said...

Oh yes, I looove it! fantastic colours, and beautifully made!
Thank you , very much!

Vicki {Quilting Lodge} said...

I'm so glad you love it! It was fun to make!

Stephanie Granite said...

great colors!