Saturday, June 16, 2012

Hive 4 - June

So - here are my two blocks - I really enjoyed making these. I didn't have any greys in my stash because I don't like grey. So I ordered some online, and now I may be a convert! Then I realised that turquoise is my next issue - I hope you like the only one I could find in my stash - it's not as dark as it looks in the photos and it is patterned and the white is a white on white, so the only solid is the grey.

I'll pop them in the post next week - I hope you don't mind, but I won't put any letter/postcard in with them - it reduces postage. But there will be my siggy block, so you'll know it's me!

Hope you're having a good weekend
Jennie

2 comments:

Pauline at Ivy Cottage said...

Those colours look stunning - the dark turquoise is so strong and definitely not girlie!

Mandy Todd said...

Totally a fan!