Wednesday, April 11, 2012

April House Block #2 for Hive 2

Hi everyone!

When I went to make the tutorial for the April block for hive 2 I was inspired to make a block of the house I live in, but after drawing up the design I decided it was too difficult for a tutorial.

Anyways, I decided to make it up last week so here it is, my house block based on the house I live in.

House block #2

And thank you so much to all the people who have already posted their blocks.  I haven't gotten any in the mail yet but I can't wait for them to start showing up!

-Stephanie

6 comments:

LYNN said...

Love it, nice job!

mammafairy said...

Mine was posted yesterday, but it is coming from Uk, so may be a few days yet.

Love your house, It is cool!

Anonymous said...

Oh goodness! So cute!

cheeky monkey said...

this is so lovely! gorgeous

NW Patchwork said...

Very cute--Love the curtains! Finally done with mine and hope to post it today :)

laurel said...

I've made one block for you, and I'll post it so soon. Getting ready to create a second, I just need to find a fabric pattern that looks like kids/creatures jumping. I did a lot of studying of different kinds of houses. cant wait to show you!