Thursday, March 29, 2012

Tree Block for Tara

I finally finished my tree block for Tara!

I've had a busy month so I only just got around to making my block this week. After looking through Flickr at tree blocks for inspiration I found one I really liked only to come back to the Stash Bee blog and discover that it was one of the blocks Tara included in her inspiration mosaic.  So here it is:

The inspiration:

And here is my take:

Once I get Rebeckah's blocks from her I'll get them all in the mail and on their way to you Tara.  Hope you love them!

-Stephanie

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stephanie...I LOVE this tree! Wow...what a cool idea! The simple is almost staring you in the face with this tree! Love the apples...:) ♥♥♥

Anonymous said...

That is so cool. I love it. The apples really make it, but I love the chickens, too. Cluck! Cluck!

Vicki {Quilting Lodge} said...

Great tree! I love it! Where did you get the apple fabric...it is awesome!

Vicki @ Quilting Lodge

Stephanie Granite said...

The apple fabric is "farmdale orchard" by Alexander Henry Fabrics that I picked up at Joann's last May, and the chickens are from the coordinating "farmdale crossing" that I bought at the same time.

NW Patchwork said...

Love the tree!! The fussy cut apples and chickens are too cute!

Tara said...

So so cute!! I love this! This was one of my favorites in the inspiration mosaic. I love the little birds along the bottom. Thank you so much!!

mammafairy said...

what fun!