Thursday, March 15, 2012

Star Block for Cindy Hive 1

I loved trying out this great block, I hope it sits well in the quilt Cindy. I used fabric I won in the Fugly Fabric Party from Kelli at Small Town Stitcher. I love the thought that fabric I won from the US came to the UK to be made into a block to go back to the US to be part of a QOV!


Im also wondering if any of the ladies who have the up-coming months have decided what solid they want to use? I've run out of Kona White but dont want to place an order until I know what I am going to need. I'd be really grateful if April/May/June could let me know.

Emily x

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Looks great! Thank you so much.

Anonymous said...

Love the way that fabric has traveled, too. I'll send e-mails to the next few month leaders and see what we can see!