Saturday, March 17, 2012

I think I did it!

When Sunni put up her tree block, I thought, 'not fair, I want to do one' . So you would think, when our Hive Mamma for this month asked for one, I would go 'Yippee, I know what I am doing!' No, not quite. I had all sorts of ideas, some wildly over ambitious, but nothing quite hitting my spot. And then, last night, I was talking to a friend, who is not a sewer at all, and then it came, so, I hope you like it, Tara!
I am sorry about the quality of the image, but I have left our camera at work, so am using the video camera instead!

3 comments:

cheeky monkey said...

That's lovely!

Tara said...

This is great. I love the animals on it, and it's a really unique design. Thanks!

Vicki {Quilting Lodge} said...

Love the polka dots!

Vicki @ Quilting Lodge