Sunday, January 22, 2012

Trees for Sunni

This weekend I finally sat down and took the plunge!
This is the first tree I made for Sunni.
I had an idea for this one all along.

The second tree just came as I went along.  I really had no
idea how this tree was going to turn out!
I hope that you like this one Sunni,as I didn't get your
approval on this one before hand.

This is my improv Siggy block.

All three blocks.

This block really made me get out of my box!  Which is a
good thing,but also a little scary at first :)
But then I think that is one of the great things about Bee's,you
get to learn new things and try things you normally would not.

Will get these sent out sometime this week.

5 comments:

Second Chance Tan said...

Ahhhh wow cute cute cute - those animals in the tree are gorgeous, I am loving those blocks x

kinter said...

Love it!! Love it! Can't wait to get it!

ritainalaska said...

i was bowled over when i found your 'trees for sunni'! these are goegeous blocks! i have added them to my gallery of inspiring blox and am going to follow your posts now as you make the rest of your blox. hopefully i may be able to make some now and then when i am able to.

The Sunflower Patch said...

Thank you sew much :) It is all your fault Sunni,I never would have tried a block like this on my own. But now that I have,I can see more in the future ;)

Annaliese said...

Those owls are absolutely too cute! I'm a nature girl so those critters make me smile! Beautiful blocks!