I was asked to make 2 Angel blocks for Tanyia. I really like using my stash and had to dig a bit to find fabrics that would work. Then I made sure to make some notes about which fabrics for which geese and was happy when it all came together. At least until I looked at the picture.
I looked and looked but I knew something was just not right about it...
So, my seam ripper and I had some quality time together and now it's all better.
I was asked to make two angel blocks for Hive 2, and was happy to oblige! The only problem was finding two colors I had 8 different fabrics in large enough pieces. My stash took a real hit making blocks for the #quiltsforpulse project, and I am slowly rebuilding. I had a ton of blue, but it appeared so did everyone else, so I went with orange and yellow:
The center top block on the orange looks yellowy but it is orange in real life. albeit a lighter shade than its neighbors.
Just under the wire!! Phew!! Autumn is so beautiful, as the colors of leaves are exposed and nature shows off. I liked sewing these blocks. MQC is tried and true, and all of these stars sparkle. Here you go , Stephanie, and Happy Anniversary! (slightly belated...) This has been a wonderful hive, all of you so generous and talented. Hugs, Jane Holbrook